Sports Betting Spotlight: Minnesota Vikings season preview
Adrian Peterson led the NFL with 327 carries and 1,485 rushing yards. Can he carry the Vikings to another NFC North title?
August 24, 2016 - 9:22 am
The Review-Journal’s Matt Youmans, Las Vegas radio host Bernie Fratto and Sunset Station sports book director Chuck Esposito preview the Vikings’ season in the 13th of a series of 32 NFL team videos:
- After winning the NFC North and building one of the league’s top defenses, Mike Zimmer is earning respect as an elite coach.
- Adrian Peterson was a workhorse last season, leading the NFL with 327 carries and 1,485 rushing yards. Will he carry the Vikings again?
- Teddy Bridgewater passed for 14 touchdowns in each of his first two seasons. Is it time to cut him loose and open up the offense?
- Why are oddsmakers lowering expectations for the Vikings following their 11-5 season?
- Over or Under 9½ regular-season wins?
Check out the video above.