Kamana Kaimikaua had 20 kills and 23 assists Wednesday as Bishop Gorman’s boys volleyball team wrapped up the final playoff berth in the Southwest Division with a 22-25, 27-25, 13-25, 25-22, 15-11 victory at Durango.
Gorman finished 6-6 in division play, one game ahead of Clark for fourth place.
Jake Houser added 20 kills and 21 assists for the Gaels.
Darren Torrie dished out 45 assists for Durango, Frank Keil had 25 kills, and Mark Brautigam added 11 kills.
• Sierra Vista 3, Clark 0 — At Sierra Vista, Josh McLain had eight kills and five blocks to lead the Lions to a 25-15, 25-21, 25-17 victory over the Chargers.
Joe White added eight kills and two blocks for Sierra Vista.
• Canyon Springs 3, Chaparral 0 — At Chaparral, Ray Esteves had 38 assists as the Pioneers defeated the Cowboys, 25-20, 25-17, 25-9.
Nate Lewis added eight kills and eight digs for Canyon Springs.
Carlos Chandia had 16 assists for Chaparral, and Deandre Marshall had six kills.
• Las Vegas 3, Rancho 1 — At Las Vegas, Jonathan Dugan had 21 kills, 14 digs and eight aces as the Wildcats beat the Rams, 19-25, 25-16, 25-22, 25-21.
Danny Farias added 39 assists and three blocks for Las Vegas, and teammate Ridge Kanet had 11 blocks and four kills.
Kevin Wadsworth led the Rams with 19 assists.
• Valley 3, Eldorado 0 — At Eldorado, Jimmy Videaux had 23 assists and David Michaels tallied nine kills and seven aces to help the Vikings beat the Sundevils, 25-14, 25-19, 25-13.
Alonzo Blount added 11 kills for Valley.
Jesse Whinery had nine kills and four blocks for Eldorado.
• Shadow Ridge 3, Silverado 0 — At Silverado, Jake Shea had 11 kills and 17 assists in the Mustangs’ 25-22, 25-19, 25-18 win over the Skyhawks.
Jeff Elmer added 14 digs for Shadow Ridge, and Kyle Connor had 10 kills.
Trevik Jenkins had 10 kills and seven digs for Silverado, Nick McArthur-Reynolds added 15 assists, seven digs and four aces, and Talon Goon had six digs, three kills and two aces.
• Bonanza 3, Western 0 — At Western, the Bengals beat the Warriors, 25-13, 25-21, 25-12.