Tenacious Gibson scored 14 points to help Spring Valley’s boys basketball team to a
64-58 road win over Durango on Wednesday night.
Jason Walter added 13 points for the Grizzlies, who outscored Durango 20-10 in the third quarter.
Jamal Crook had 23 points for the Trailblazers.
• Eldorado 71, Chaparral 37 — At Eldorado, Mike Elliott scored 28 points as the Sundevils rolled. Mitrell Clark added 17 points for Eldorado.
• Western 65, Clark 51 — At Western, Phillip Payne had 23 points and 10 rebounds for the Warriors, who jumped to a 17-4 first-quarter lead.
Johnnie Diggs had 18 points and Melvin Washington 13 rebounds for Western. Isidro Garcia had 26 points for Clark.
• Canyon Springs 83, Las Vegas 71 — At Las Vegas, Deremy Geiger scored 13 of his 24 points in the third quarter to lift the Pioneers.
Raveon Samuel and Kevin Wilson each added 19 points for Canyon Springs. Christian Couthen led the Wildcats with 18 points.
• Bishop Gorman 73, Sierra Vista 57 — At Gorman, Kylel Coleman scored 21 points to lead the Gaels.
Quintin Dailey scored 15 for Gorman. Amir Garrett led the Lions with 12 points.
• Desert Pines 89, Rancho 72 — At Desert Pines, Pierre Jackson had 12 of his game-high 23 points in the second half to lead the Jaguars.
Kimani Bullard also had a big second half, scoring 10 of his 14 for Desert Pines, which outscored Rancho 50-33 after the break.
• Lincoln County 70, Moapa Valley 49 — At Overton, Chris Shinkle scored 23 points as the Lynx routed the Pirates.
Bobby Vallet led Moapa Valley with 11 points.
• Rancho 46, Desert Pines 41 — At Desert Pines, Rancho used a 19-4 third-quarter spurt to run past the Jaguars.
Khalia Branch had 18 points and Shayna Porter-Banks 16 for the Rams.
Andrea Jefferson had 14 points for Desert Pines, which dropped its first Northeast Division game.
• Las Vegas 43, Canyon Springs 33 — At Las Vegas, Amber Kelly had 16 points to lead the Wildcats over the Pioneers.
Amanda Kilgore scored 10 points for Canyon Springs.
• Eldorado 64, Chaparral 43 — At Eldorado, Dianna Lafayette had 21 points, eight rebounds and five steals to lead the Sundevils past the Cowboys.
Tonisha McGee had 18 points and six steals for Eldorado. Amanda Mayes scored 12 points to lead Chaparral.
• Durango 80, Spring Valley 31 — At Durango, Austin Rarere had 24 points for the Trailblazers, who built a 25-7 first-quarter lead and rolled.
Mia Bell added 18 points and eight assists and Lindy La Rocque 17 points and eight assists for Durango.
Tierra Newman led the Grizzlies with 19 points.
• Western 55, Clark 49 — At Western, Makiala Simmons scored 16 points for the Warriors, who used a 16-5 second-quarter run to down Clark.
Joanne Umana paced the Chargers with 19 points.
• Bishop Gorman 77, Sierra Vista 33 — At Gorman, Dannielle Diamant had 16 points and Aaryn Ellenberg 15 as the Gaels rolled.
Danielle Patella had 10 points for the Lions.