• ARBOR VIEW — Girls soccer player Tori Rodriguez scored two goals in a 7-0 win over Mojave. Boys basketball player Darington Banks averaged 22 points, six rebounds, six assists and four steals in two games.
• BONANZA — Wrestler Billy Wosik placed first at 119 pounds at the Pine View (Utah) Invitational and was named Outstanding Wrestler among the lower weights.
• CALVARY CHAPEL — Boys basketball player Brandon Corbitt had a total of 42 points in two games.
• CANYON SPRINGS — Girls basketball player Shante Thomas had 12 points and 13 rebounds against Las Vegas. Boys basketball player Jeremy Alexander had 19 points, nine rebounds, eight assists, two blocked shots and two steals in an 88-73 win over Las Vegas.
• CENTENNIAL — Girls basketball player Shannon Brown had 19 points, six rebounds and three steals against Palo Verde and 19 points and seven rebounds against Legacy. Bowler Connor Lilley had a 625 series in a win over The Meadows.
• CHEYENNE — Girls basketball player Janae Brown scored 12 points against Mojave.
• CIMARRON-MEMORIAL — Basketball player Carlin Williams had 13 points in a 93-72 win over Faith Lutheran. Girls basketball player Lelani Blanco had a total of 53 points in three games.
• CORONADO — Bowler Alexandra Katz had a 593 series, including a 210 game, against Tech. Boys basketball player Brandon Glanz averaged 24 points, 18 rebounds and five blocked shots in wins over Del Sol and Tech.
• DESERT OASIS — Bowler Melissa Blanco averaged 163, including a 192 game, against Spring Valley.
• DURANGO — Girls basketball player Cherelle Hicks had 14 points and 10 rebounds against Western. Wrestler Drew Harbinson placed first at 125 pounds at the Pioneer Invitational to improve to 41-4.
• ELDORADO — Boys basketball player Curtis Stewart had 17 points, nine rebounds and two assists in a 55-46 win over Chaparral.
• GREEN VALLEY — Bowler Ashley Stuart had a 469 series against Basic. Wrestler Will Leon placed second at the San Clemente (Calif.) Tournament.
• HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL — Girls basketball player Brittany Huff had 15 points, four rebounds, three assists and three steals against Pahranagat Valley. Boys basketball player Keenan Gladd-Brown had a career-high 20 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in a win over Lund.
• LEGACY — Bowler Nick Valdezate had back-to-back 246 games in a win over Centennial. Girls bowler Aubrey Calabrese had a season-high 235 game against Centennial.
• THE MEADOWS — Girls basketball player Savannah Sturm had 18 points against White Pine.
• MOUNTAIN VIEW — Boys basketball player Justyn Anderson had a total of 73 points in two league games. Girls basketball player Jordan Davison scored 11 points against Needles.
• PALO VERDE — Wrestler Brian Baird placed seventh at 285 pounds at the Temecula Valley (Calif.) Invitational.
• RANCHO — Wrestlers Omar Bikle and Angel Gomez each placed second at the Pine View (Utah) Invitational.
• SIERRA VISTA — Wrestler Andrew Ramos placed first at 285 pounds at the Pine View (Utah) Invitational. Girls soccer player Taryn Farris had two goals and an assist in a 5-1 victory over Durango.
• SILVERADO — Boys bowler Chase Nadeau had a 716 series in a victory over Boulder City. Girls bowler Jewel Hopwood had a 553 series in a victory over Basic.
• VALLEY — Girls basketball player Christina Davis had 25 points and six rebounds in a 65-27 win over Sunrise Mountain.In-depth high school sports coverage
ATHLETES OF THE WEEK
Shabazz Muhammad, Bishop Gorman
The sophomore swingman had 29 points, including the go-ahead basket with about a minute to play in an 82-79 win over Colony (Calif.).
Lauren Kaskie, Palo Verde
The freshman midfielder scored the winning goal as the Panthers handed Arbor View its first girls soccer loss, 4-3.