• ARBOR VIEW — Girls cross country runner Kourtney Willey won the large-school race at the Lake Mead Invitational. Boys cross country runner Conor Gallagher placed ninth in the large-school race at the Lake Mead Invitational.
• BISHOP GORMAN — Football player Victor Belen rushed for 152 yards and three touchdowns on four carries in a 72-0 win over Bonanza. Girls volleyball player Liz Manthei totaled 60 assists, 21 kills, six aces and 24 digs in three victories.
• BOULDER CITY — Girls cross country runner Jessica Tobler placed first in the small-school race at the Lake Mead Invitational. Football player Steven Kaposta had 11 tackles and 21/2 sacks in a 28-0 win over Eldorado.
• CANYON SPRINGS — Boys soccer player Anthony Mondragon scored both goals in a 2-1 victory over Desert Pines.
• CENTENNIAL — Boys tennis players Patrick Bolton and Travis Beck teamed to go 6-0 in doubles against Bonanza and Bishop Gorman. Girls volleyball player Lacy Miyahira totaled 33 assists, 21 digs, 10 kills, eight aces and seven blocks in three matches.
• CHAPARRAL — Girls golfer Maria Reyes placed seventh at a Northeast League match. Boys soccer player Salvador Cuellar had two goals in a 4-0 victory over Sunrise Mountain.
• CHEYENNE — Girls volleyball player Jamie Schaefer totaled 13 kills and 10 assists against Cimarron-Memorial, Shadow Ridge and Faith Lutheran. Football player Andrew Calhoun had 13 tackles, including a sack, in a 13-6 win over Centennial.
• CIMARRON-MEMORIAL — Boys soccer goalkeeper Alex Ramirez had shutouts against Shadow Ridge, Cheyenne and Arbor View.
• CLARK — Girls golfer Elizabeth Albert shot 101 in a Southwest League match.
• CORONADO — Girls golfer Emily Stephens shot 3-over-par 75 in a Southeast League match.
• DEL SOL — Football player Dezerick Reed rushed for 238 yards and three touchdowns on 36 carries in a 27-7 win over Silverado. Girls volleyball player Natalie Korzenwski had 13 kills, five aces and four digs against Tech.
• DESERT OASIS — Football player Ronald Hunt ran for a touchdown, passed for a touchdown and caught a TD pass in a 32-13 win over Clark. Girls volleyball player Lenzi Cram had three kills and six blocks against Sierra Vista.
• DURANGO — Girls tennis players Claire Melo and Andrea Melo finished the regular season with a 13-1 record and advanced to the quarterfinals of the Sunset Region doubles tournament.
• FAITH LUTHERAN — Boys cross country runner Anthony Ponticello finished 10th in the large-school race at the Lake Mead Invitational.
• GREEN VALLEY — Football player Jordan Corbett completed 8 of 19 passes for 116 yards and two TDs in a 26-13 win over Coronado. Girls golfer Alexandra Kaui shot 3-under-par 69 to lead the Gators to a first-place finish in a Southeast League match.
• HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL — Girls volleyball player Fabiola Pachas totaled 18 kills and 10 aces in two matches. Football player Jay Sutorius rushed for 169 yards and two touchdowns, passed for 58 yards and made six tackles against Tonopah.
• LAKE MEAD — Girls volleyball player Ashley Newton totaled 44 kills, 10 aces and 37 digs in three matches.
• LAS VEGAS — Football player Andre Gaston had two interceptions and two tackles for loss in a 56-6 win over Chaparral. Girls volleyball player Breanna Melton had 13 kills, 12 digs and six aces in a 3-0 win over Eldorado.
• LEGACY — Boys soccer goalkeeper Edgar Reynoso had shutouts against Faith Lutheran and Mojave. Girls volleyball player Latia Matthews totaled eight kills and nine blocks in two matches.
• THE MEADOWS — Girls volleyball setter Vanessa Hall totaled 44 assists, 20 digs, three kills and two aces in two matches against Needles (Calif.). Football player Garrett Gosse passed for 254 yards and three touchdowns in a 26-19 win over Needles (Calif.).
• MOUNTAIN VIEW — Football player Karl Benjamin had two TDs and two 2-point conversions against Agassi Prep. Girls volleyball player Briana Marrufo totaled 10 kills in two matches.
• PALO VERDE — Boys soccer player Justin Mayorga had a goal in a 5-0 win over Mojave. Girls volleyball player Jovana Sisovic totaled 14 kills, 17 digs and four aces in two matches.
• RANCHO — Girls tennis player Mariah Coleman advanced to the second round of the Sunrise Region singles tournament.
• SHADOW RIDGE — Girls volleyball player Kylee Schraft totaled 38 kills, 11 aces and 22 digs in two matches. Boys soccer player Cody Fitzhugh scored on a penalty kick in both of the team’s games.
• SIERRA VISTA — Girls cross country runner Alexandria Bragg placed 26th in the sophomore girls race at the Frosh-Soph Championships. Boys cross country runner Alex Morataya was 24th in the sophomore boys race at the Frosh-Soph Championships.
• SILVERADO — Girls tennis player Kristen Santero went 5-0 in singles in two matches.
• SUNRISE MOUNTAIN — Boys tennis player Daniel Guardado advanced to the second round of the Sunrise Region singles tournament.
• VALLEY — Girls volleyball player Lenore Porter totaled 47 assists, 10 digs, five aces and five kills in two matches.In-depth high school sports coverage
ATHLETES OF THE WEEK
The sophomore tennis player went 3-0 in singles to lead the Cougars to a 15-3 win over Foothill for the Sunrise Region title. Smith is undefeated in singles play.
The senior tennis player was 3-0 in singles as the Patriots beat Coronado 13-5 to win the Sunrise Region championship. Lucas teamed with Erika De Los Santos to go 3-0 in doubles in a 14-4 semifinal win over Silverado.