Auto Club 400
Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, Calif.
11:30 a.m. today, Fox (5); race starts at 12:13 p.m.
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Qualified Practice 2 Practice 3
1. Matt Kenseth 7/1 11th 5th 11th 3rd Three-time winner, last coming in 2009; winner at downforce track in Las Vegas
2. Greg Biffle 12/1 6th 2nd 1st 8th 2005 winner; second-best 10 consecutive lap average in Practice 2; using ‘12 Indy chassis
3. Jimmie Johnson 6/1 15th 18th 13th 4th Track-record five wins; 5.4 average finish in 18 starts; using new chassis
4. Brad Keselowski 8/1 20th 3rd 18th 5th Never finished better than 18th, but has top-five finishes in all four races this year
5. Kyle Busch 7/1 4th 4th 3rd 19th 2005 winner; runner-up last season and third in 2011; ran well at Las Vegas
6. Denny Hamlin 10/1 2nd 1st 4th 11th Placed third in 2008; 18.5 average finish; driving one of many fast Toyotas
7. Clint Bowyer 18/1 1st 13th 6th 2nd Runner-up in 2010; 10.8 average finish in 12 starts; using new chassis
8. Kasey Kahne 8/1 17th 16th 25th 6th 2006 winner; 14.9 average finish; using new chassis that tested at Charlotte
9. Mark Martin 25/1 7th 9th 7th 1st 1998 winner; five other top-five finishes; fastest 10 consecutive lap average in Practice 3
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 12/1 9th 15th 8th 16th Runner-up in 2005; finished third last year; using 10th-place Homestead chassis
Odds courtesy of LVH
Micah Roberts, a former race and sports book director in Las Vegas, has been setting NASCAR odds since 1995. For more postpractice analysis, visit The Linemakers on Sporting News.com or follow on Twitter: MicahRoberts7.