Dover International Speedway, Dover, Del.
9:30 a.m. today, Fox (5); race starts at 10:15
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Qualified Practice 2 Practice 3
1. Matt Kenseth 6/1 14th 4th 1st 2nd Two-time winner, last in 2011; top-five finishes in eight of past 10 starts
2. Jimmie Johnson 5/1 1st 24th 9th 4th Tied for track record with seven wins; has won four of past eight races
3. Kasey Kahne 8/1 2nd 11th 2nd 9th Career-best fourth-place finish in 2011; using winning Bristol chassis
4. Kyle Busch 5/1 3rd 3rd 4th 12th Two-time winner, last in 2010; 13.9 average finish in 16 starts
5. Denny Hamlin 8/1 6th 1st 6th 13th Has finished fourth twice; led twice for race-high 117 laps at Bristol
6. Brad Keselowski 12/1 7th 8th 3rd 24th 2012 fall winner; third in Practice 2 using ninth-place Texas chassis
7. Kurt Busch 20/1 4th 13th 5th 1st 2011 winner, his last Cup win; coming off great two weeks at Charlotte
8. Carl Edwards 12/1 12th 18th 7th 20th 2007 winner; 8.3 average finish in 17 starts best among active drivers
9. Kevin Harvick 15/1 19th 7th 24th 28th Three wins with crew chief Gil Martin since pairing late last season
10. Jeff Gordon 15/1 10th 20th 27th 5th Four-time winner, last in 2001; placed fifth in final practice
Note: Dover International Speedway is a unique one-mile high-banked oval with a concrete surface, much like a bigger Bristol Motor Speedway.
Odds courtesy of the LVH.
Micah Roberts, a former sports book director, has been setting NASCAR lines in Las Vegas since 1995. For more of Roberts’ insights on the race, go to The Linemakers on SportingNews.com or follow him on Twitter: @MicahRoberts7.