Shannon Goble was 2-for-5 with a home run to help Silverado to a 5-2 road win over Coronado on Monday.
Taylor Vega added two hits and an RBI for the Skyhawks, who led 5-0 after three innings.
Katie Devlin went the distance, throwing a four-hitter with nine strikeouts, to get the win.
• Basic 4, Del Sol 0 — At Basic, Megan Feher threw a five-hit shutout to lead the Wolves over the Dragons.
Feher struck out 13 and walked one. Aaren Fisher was 2-for-3 with an RBI to lead the offense for Basic, which scored three runs in the bottom of the first.
• Shadow Ridge 17, Mojave 1 — At Mojave, Vanessa Simmons had a double and a home run to help the Mustangs defeat the Rattlers in five innings.
Olive Naotala pitched a two-hitter with six strikeouts to get the win.
Monique Fuiava hit a solo homer in the fourth inning for Mojave.
• Foothill 11, Liberty 0 — At Foothill, Shantel Straily pitched a three-hitter with seven strikeouts to lead the Falcons to the five-inning win over the Patriots.
Amber Stater was 3-for-3 with two runs for Foothill, and teammate Janina Stampahar added two hits, two runs and an RBI.
• Green Valley 12, Vo-Tech 0 — At Green Valley, Razia Ali pitched a two-hitter with 10 strikeouts as the Gators downed the Roadrunners in five innings.
Ashley Artmann was 3-for-3 for Green Valley, and Kari Gardner and Kayla Anderson each hit a home run for Green Valley.
• Cimarron-Memorial 10, Arbor View 1 — At Arbor View, Chelsea Williams went 3-for-4 with a double to lead the Spartans over the Aggies.
Williams had a two-run single to highlight a four-run fourth for the Spartans that put them ahead 7-1.
Jennifer Liddell pitched a two-hitter with 12 strikeouts to get the win.
• Legacy 8, Cheyenne 2 — At Legacy, Christina Montoya went 2-for-4 with two RBIs and a triple to lead the Longhorns over the Desert Shields.
Kayla Murray added a triple and two RBIs, and winning pitcher Darcey Cochran scattered eight hits and struck out seven.
• Centennial 14, Palo Verde 4 — At Centennial, Teresa Healy was 4-for-4 with a double, a home run and four RBIs as the Bulldogs beat the Panthers in five innings.
Stevie Dean was 2-for-4 with two RBIs for Centennial.Preps Central