Jasmine Wilson went 3-for-4 with two RBIs to lead Spring Valley to a 6-3 home win over Durango in high school softball Friday.
Katie Garcia was 2-for-2 and scored three runs for the Grizzlies, who came from behind with a four-run fifth inning.
Ryann Schleiker threw a two-hitter with eight strikeouts to get the win.
• Clark 8, Western 2 — At Clark, Jordyn McDonald pitched four innings of scoreless relief with eight strikeouts and hit a grand slam to lead the Chargers over the Warriors.
Taylor Holyoak went 2-for-3 with two doubles for Clark, which broke a 2-2 tie with a six-run sixth.
• Sierra Vista 12, Bishop Gorman 0 — At Sierra Vista, Kristin Delahoussaye went 2-for-2 with two RBIs and two stolen bases to help the Lions beat the Gaels in five innings.
Rachel Johnson went 2-for-3 with an RBI to help Sierra Vista, and Brittany Cram was 2-for-2 with a double and an RBI.
• Eldorado 18, Chaparral 2 — At Chaparral, Gabriella Trillo was 3-for-5 with two home runs to lead the Sundevils to the five-inning win.
Amanda Lapin and Marian Freiburger each had three hits and two RBIs for the Sundevils.
• Rancho 8, Desert Pines 0 — At Desert Pines, Jesslyn Bley threw a four-hitter to lead the Rams over the Jaguars.
Bley struck out five, and the Rams took advantage of seven Desert Pines errors.
• Las Vegas 17, Canyon Springs 2 — At Canyon Springs, Renae Gliddon went 4-for-4, all singles, and sister Jennifer Gliddon went 3-for-4 to lead Las Vegas over the Pioneers.
Tajia Law earned the victory, allowing five hits and striking out 11. She also went 3-for-4.
• Pahrump Valley 18-9, Boulder City 4-10 — At Boulder City, Caiti Forrester scored on a squeeze bunt by Melissa Montana in the sixth inning of the second game to give the Eagles a split with the Trojans.
Forrester was 4-for-6 with two home runs and six RBIs in the two games.Preps Central