Zach Hollenback singled home Nate Barker with no outs in the bottom of the fifth inning to break a 3-3 tie and give Durango a 4-3 home baseball victory over top-ranked Bishop Gorman on Wednesday.
Barker reached on an infield single and moved to second on an error. He went to third on a balk and scored on Hollenback’s hit.
Niko Vasquez had a triple, a run and an RBI for the Trailblazers. Joey Rickard had two doubles and a run for the Gaels.
• Eldorado 5, Valley 4 — At Eldorado, the Sundevils scored four runs in the bottom of the seventh to rally past the Vikings.
Phillip Garcia, who went 2-for-3 with three RBIs, drove in the tying and winning runs for Eldorado with a two-out single to left field.
• Silverado 7, Basic 4 — At Basic, Silverado’s Pierce Belaustegui went 2-for-4 with a grand slam and five RBIs as the Skyhawks defeated the Wolves.
Kevin Rath and Justin Rainville hit home runs for Silverado.
John Anderson hit a three-run homer for Basic.
• Coronado 7, Liberty 1 — At Coronado, Jordan Blanchard went 2-for-3 with two RBIs and threw a four-hitter with seven strikeouts to lead the Cougars.
Gary Detwiler went 3-for-4 with a run for Coronado.
• Sierra Vista 14, Clark 0 — At Sierra Vista, Chad Claus doubled three times and scored four runs as the Lions defeated the Chargers in five innings.
Thomas Godfrey pitched four shutout innings, allowing two hits and striking out five, to improve to 7-0.
• Centennial 11, Cheyenne 0 — At Cheyenne, Colton McFarland pitched a two-hitter to lead the Bulldogs to a five-inning victory.
McFarland struck out seven and walked one.
Nate Rink was 2-for-3 with two RBIs and Billy D’Arienzo went 2-for-4 with an RBI for Centennial.
• Cimarron-Memorial 12, Palo Verde 1 — At Cimarron, Patrick Thomas pitched a one-hitter to lead the Spartans to a five-inning victory over the Panthers.
Travis Feiner went 3-for-3 to lead Cimarron’s 12-hit attack.
• Bonanza 17, Western 0 — At Western, Chasen Shreve went 3-for-4 with two doubles, a grand slam and five RBIs as the Bengals routed the Warriors.
Tomo Delp was 4-for-4 with a double, triple, three RBIs and three runs and Jordan Hanley went 3-for-4 with a double for Bonanza.
• Arbor View 20, Mojave 0 — At Arbor View, the Aggies scored 19 runs in the first inning and rolled to a five-inning victory over the Rattlers.
David McClure was 3-for-3 with four RBIs to lead Arbor View. Teammate Robbie Garvey went 3-for-3 with a homer.
• Chaparral 14, Canyon Springs 11 — At Chaparral, Mark Stewart went 3-for-4 with a home run, a double and six RBIs as the Cowboys defeated the Pioneers.
Chaparral’s Brandon Parkinson went 3-for-4 with a double.
• Las Vegas 16, Rancho 3 — At Las Vegas, Felix Segovia tripled and drove in five runs and Aaron Remer went 2-for-3 as the Wildcats beat the Rams in five innings.
Rancho committed eight errors.
• Green Valley 18, Foothill 6 — At Foothill, Matt Harrison went 4-for-4 with two triples, a double and three RBIs and Tyler Jones drove in four runs as the Gators beat the Falcons.
Kyle Konicek was 4-for-5 with a triple and two RBIs for Green Valley.
• Del Sol 20, Vo-Tech 6 — At Del Sol, the Dragons scored nine runs in the first inning and went on to defeat the Roadrunners.
Ryan Klorman went 3-for-3 with four RBIs to lead Del Sol’s 18-hit attack.Preps Central