Amanda Marra scored midway through the second half to give the Valley girls soccer team a 3-2 victory over visiting Las Vegas on Wednesday.
The Vikings fell behind 2-0 early, but tied the game at the half on goals by Isamar Almada-Leyva and Amanda Lopez.
Kelly England and Aubriana Rodriguez scored for the Wildcats.
• Sierra Vista 1, Western 0 — At Sierra Vista, Marissa McGinn scored on an assist from Katrine Baker with 18 minutes to lift the Lions over the Warriors.
Goalkeeper Lena Jesic had the shutout.
• Chaparral 8, Desert Pines 0 — At Chaparral, Chase Marchello scored twice, and Linsey Garn and Brittanie Chavez each had a goal and two assists as the Cowboys rolled past the Jaguars.
Sarah Concannon, Jessica Fadgen, Osiris Rodriguez and Elsa Urena each added a goal, and Kaylee Campos was credited with the shutout.
• Rancho 5, Eldorado 0 — At Rancho, Jahmela Muhammad had two goals to lead the Rams past the Sundevils.
Lexa Green, Jessica Godwin and Jasmine Henriquez each added a goal for Rancho, and goalkeeper Yvette Cordero had the shutout.
• Bonanza 4, Clark 1 — At Bonanza, Sierra Borelli scored less than a minute into the game as the Bengals beat the Chargers.
Borelli added another goal 15 minutes later, her seventh of the season, and teammates Becca Sequeira and Tori Dunn also scored.
Brittany Pena scored for Clark.
• Bishop Gorman 5, Spring Valley 1 — At Spring Valley, Megan Wasiak scored three goals in the second half to lead the Gaels past the Grizzlies.
Claire Colquitt and Mariah Hobbs also scored for Gorman.