Lights FC mascot Cash plays the electronic drums at the EZ Inflatables’ booth on Tuesday at the Baseball Winter Meetings trade show at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
Nevada Republicans suffered a heavy loss during the 2018 midterm elections to Democrats. Political opinion columnist Victor Joecks goes over what Republicans need to do to win their next election.
The city of Oakland has filed a lawsuit against the NFL and the Raiders stating that the move to Las Vegas is illegal. Raiders beat writer Michael Gehlken discusses future options for the Raiders in 2019 with Review-Journal’s Sports Digital Producer Elaine Emerson.
Elaine Emerson discusses this week’s slate of boys and girls
1. Various Artists, “Holidays Rule,” with Rufus Wainwright, The Shins, Calexico and more.
2. Various Artists, “We Wish You a Metal Xmas and a Headbanging New Year,” with Lemmy Kilmister, Alice Cooper, Chuck Billy and others.
3. Various Artists, “Christmas on Death Row,” featuring Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg to name but a few.
4. Bright Eyes, “A Christmas Album.”
5. Various Artists, “The Motown Christmas Album.” (Jason Bracelin/Las Vegas Review-Journal)
Veteran’s Village II unveiled a model container home. The organization will be building 10 of these container homes to house veterans of the village. Mat Luschek/Las Vegas Review-Journal
Golden Knights center Paul Stastny on rejoining the lineup. David Schoen/Las Vegas Review-Journal
Golden Knights center Paul Stastny discusses his injury. David Schoen/Las Vegas Review-Journal
Knights center Paul Stastny discusses his return to the ice. David Schoen/Las Vegas Review-Journal
Flamingo Las Vegas’ remodeling project includes 14 new bunk bed rooms. The 515-square-foot bunk bed rooms each have a living room, vanity area and are fitted with two queen beds with a full-size bunk. The project also includes several bunk bed suites. The largest suite includes a living area, kitchenette and a bedroom with two queen beds, each equipped with an overhead full-sized bunk.