Cooler temps with rain possible Tuesday in Las Vegas Valley

Temperatures will be below normal early this week and there could be rain in the Las Vegas Valley on Tuesday, the National Weather Service said.

Tuesday has a 20 percent to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with a high of 76 degrees, according to the weather service. By evening, the chance of rain will increase to 50 percent to 60 percent.

Wednesday will have partly cloudy skies with a high near 77 degrees before temperatures start to rise, meteorologist Kate Guillet said.

Thursday and Friday will be mostly sunny with highs near 86 degrees and 90 degrees, respectively.

Saturday’s high temperature will be near 88 degrees, the weather service said; Sunday’s high temperature will be near 86 degrees.

Review-Journal writer Rachel Hershkovitz contributed to this report. Contact Lawren Linehan at llinehan@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0381. Follow@lawrenlinehan on Twitter.

ad-high_impact_4
Life
Art Bell’s Top 10 Shows
A selection of radio host Art Bell’s most popular shows.
Calvary Christian Learning Academy, “There was no fair warning.”
Samantha O’Brien, whose three-year-old daughter attended the Calvary Christian Learning Academy daycare, found out Monday night when her daughter’s teacher called about the school closing.
Companies bet their futures on cryptocurrency
Two Las Vegas entrepreneurs talk about finding their niche in blockchain enabled technologies and digital currency.
Solar panels reduce energy bill for CCSD
Wilbur and Theresa Faiss Middle School is one of 42 CCSD schools with solar panel installations, saving approximately $514,000 per year in energy costs.
TOP NEWS
News Headlines
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like