U.S. citizen candidates study a book of 100 questions in preparation for the naturalization test. During the interview, they are asked up to 10 questions from the list. They must answer at least six correctly to pass. Find the answers on page 2AA.
questions from the master list:
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
3. Who makes federal laws?
4. What is the name of the Vice President of the United States now?
5. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
6. What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
7. When was the Constitution written?
8. Who was President during World War I?
9. Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States.
10. Where is the Statue of Liberty?
Naturalization Test Answers
Acceptable responses for questions on the Naturalization test found on page 1AA include:
1. The Constitution
3. Congress, Senate and House of representatives, (U.S. or national) legislature.
4. Joseph R. Biden Jr., Joe Biden, Biden
5. The Speaker of the House
6. (John) Boehner
8. Woodrow Wilson
9. Missouri (River) and Mississippi (River)
10. New York (Harbor), Liberty Island