ad-fullscreen

Carbon monoxide, drowning contributed to boy’s death

The boy who died at Lake Mead after being found underwater under a houseboat Thursday night died of carbon monoxide asphyxiation with drowning as a contributing factor, according to the National Park Service.

The 11-year-old was with his parents and a sibling when the incident occurred about 500 yards north Echo Bay. The Clark County Coroner’s office has ruled the death an accident, according to the park service. Park rangers will be working with U.S. Coast Guard marine casualty investigators to determine the source of the carbon monoxide.

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
ad-315×600
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like