Getting your name out there is always a priority when you’re in business. But few seasons present the opportunity to increase your exposure and build your brand like the holidays.
With the holidays on the horizon, many businesses are already formulating their sales pitches and holiday specials. While you’re on the subject, it’s a good time to think about the image you want to project for your business as well.
Here are a few surefire ways to increase awareness about your products and services, while also spreading holiday cheer to your customers and associates:
* Develop a holiday logo. By incorporating a holiday component to your current logo, you’ll show that your business is in the holiday spirit. The fun and fresh look will also get the attention of your regular customers.
* Stock up on business holiday gifts. Showing your frequent customers, employees and associates your appreciation is always a nice gesture around the holidays and an opportunity to brand yourself as a business who values relationships.
* If you don’t have the budget for gifts, be sure to send cards, which can go just as far in letting people know you’re thinking of them.
* Offering business calendars to your customers works well during the holiday season. They’re useful and will remind your customers about your business over the next 12 months.
* Adding holiday seals to your correspondence and packages during the season is a festive touch.
* Offer gift bags or holiday-themed gift wrap for presents to show you’re willing to go the extra mile to make life easier on your customers.
* The holidays are a great time to ramp up your social media marketing efforts. These days, many consumers use Twitter and Facebook when they’re hunting for deals during the season, so it’s the perfect platform for announcing a sale or the arrival of hard-to-find products. Your customers will appreciate the tips.
When the holidays are such an important part of your business season, there’s no reason to skimp on holiday cheer. By showing that you relish the season for more than just the business it brings in, you’ll brand your business as one that truly cares about its customers.