Since 1989, Senior Advantage members age 55 and older have had access to a wide range of benefits that help them save money, stay active and live healthier. For a $10 one-time enrollment fee, Valley Health System’s Senior Advantage membership provides a variety of special hospital services and programs for healthy living.
Members gain access to dozens of services and programs, even though they may never be a patient at Centennial Hills, Desert Springs, Spring Valley, Summerlin or Valley hospitals.
Senior Advantage is not an insurance plan of any kind. A partial listing of member benefits includes:
* The program’s free Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service puts members in touch with physicians in Southern Nevada.
* The Discount Club includes everything from dental to travel discounts.
* Health News magazine is delivered quarterly to members’ homes.
* Members will be invited to seminars, health fairs, members-only luncheons and more. They can also be able to participate in special wellness classes such water aerobics.
* Discount prescription card and low-cost dental plans are available.
* During hospitalization, members will receive a special gift and the opportunity to speak to a billing representative who will review their bills, explain the charges and set up an interest-free payment plan for services insurance doesn’t cover. Members will also receive discounts in the hospital’s cafeteria and gift shop.
* Medicare Insurance Part A deductible may be waived for impatient members, a $1,024 savings for each hospitalization at Valley, Desert Springs, Summerlin, Spring Valley, or Centennial Hills hospitals.
Call 388-4665 for more information.