Three reasons to like the STEELERS (-5) OVER THE BROWNS
• The Steelers need this game for a first-round bye, so expect a big effort.
• In their past three games, the Steelers are averaging 22.3 points and giving up 10.7.
• The Browns have lost five of their past seven games and could be without standout running back Peyton Hillis.
Three reasons to like the RAMS (-3) OVER THE SEAHAWKS
• The Rams have a few more offensive weapons than Seattle and should be able to score against a poor Seahawks defense.
• The Rams have won three of their past five games and have momentum going into this matchup after beating San Francisco.
• The Seahawks have lost five of their past six games and have trouble scoring and stopping teams.
LAST WEEK: 1-1
SEASON: 12-19-1Mal Van Valkenburg