Three reasons to like the SEAHAWKS-BEARS OVER (41½)
• The Seahawks are playing loose, and in their past three games, they are averaging 24 points and giving up 26.7.
• At home, the Bears average 22 points a game and give up 22. And the last two times Chicago played Seattle, they combined for more than 41 points.
• The Seahawks are known for not playing well on the road. This season, the over is 6-2 for road games and 12-4 overall for Seattle.
Three reasons to like the JETS-PATRIOTS OVER (44)
• In their past three games, the Jets are averaging 29.7 points and giving up 20.3.
• The Patriots average 34 points at home and give up 19.6. In their past three meetings, each game has gone over 40 points.
• The Patriots’ defense has been suspect this season, as it gives up 372 total yards per game at home.
SEASON: 14-25-1Mal Van Valkenburg