THREE REASONS TO LIKE THE CHARGERS (-7) OVER THE BENGALS
• The Bengals could be without both Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco. They are limited offensively.
• In their past three games, the Chargers are averaging 26 points, while giving up 11 points.
• The Bengals are giving up 25.9 points per game and will have a hard time holding back the Chargers.
THREE REASONS TO LIKE THE RAVENS (-3) OVER THE BROWNS
• The Browns had a nice run earlier this season but are 2-4 in their past six games, and the two wins came against bad teams.
• The Ravens are 4-1 in their past five games, with the offense scoring 64 points in the past two games.
• The Ravens have beaten the Browns in their past five meetings, each time by more than three points.
• LAST WEEK: 1-1
• SEASON: 11-18-1Mal Van Valkenburg