Dover International Speedway, Dover, Del.
9:30 a.m. today, Fox (5); race starts at 10:16
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Practice 2 Qualified Bristol ’12*
1. Jimmie Johnson 5/1 14th 4th 2nd 9th Six-time winner; excellent practices with new chassis
2. Greg Biffle 8/1 5th 19th 7th 13th Two-time winner; using chassis that last ran at Martinsville
3. Kyle Busch 6/1 4th 26th 8th 18th Two-time winner; excels on concrete; sixth or better in past four races
4. Martin Truex Jr. 25/1 3rd 12th 18th 3rd 2007 winner, his only Cup win; strong practices
5. Jeff Gordon 12/1 28th 2nd 14th 35th Four-time winner, none since 2001; had perhaps the best practice
6. Mark Martin 30/1 1st 29th 1st DNP Four-time winner; best 10 consecutive lap average in Practice 2
7. Matt Kenseth 8/1 12th 25th 5th 2nd Two-time winner; finished fifth or better in seven of past eight starts
8. Denny Hamlin 12/1 2nd 31st 10th 20th Career best of fourth on two occasions, last coming in 2010
9. Ryan Newman 40/1 6th 18th 3rd 12th Three-time winner; using Bristol chassis that’s making its third start
10. Brad Keselowski 15/1 11th 17th 16th 1st No top-10s in four starts but won on concrete at Bristol
* Results from March 18 race at Bristol. Both concrete tracks use similar setups because of the banking despite Bristol running at much slower speeds.
Odds courtesy of LVH.
Micah Roberts, a former sports book director, has been setting NASCAR lines in Las Vegas since 1995. For more Roberts insights and postpractice analysis on the race, go to VegasInsider.com, TheLinemakers.com or follow on Twitter: MicahRoberts7.