Aaren Fisher went 3-for-3 with a double, triple, home run and two RBIs Tuesday to lead Basic to an 8-2 victory over Coachella Valley (Calif.) in the Fred Davison Memorial Tournament at West Flamingo Park.
Megan Feher homered for the Wolves. She also earned the pitching victory by going the distance and limiting the Arabs to just three hits.
• Point Loma (Calif.) 10, Basic 0 — Chelsey Klingfuss pitched a perfect game as the Pointers downed the Wolves.
• Sierra Vista 12, Madison (Calif.) 0 — Tayler Aleman was 3-for-3 with three runs, three RBIs and three stolen bases to lead the Lions over the Warhawks in four innings.
Amelia McIntosh added two hits and two runs for Sierra Vista.
Desiree Laswell pitched a four-hitter with three strikeouts to get the win.
• Santana (Calif.) 11, Sierra Vista 0 — Shae Bass threw a three-hitter to lead the Sultans to the five-inning win in the Gold Bracket quarterfinals.
Bass struck out four.
• Imperial (Calif.) 13, Palo Verde 2 — The Tigers routed the Panthers in five innings in the final game of pool play.
• Palo Verde 6, Pahrump Valley 2 — Winning pitcher Mickaela Sandoval had 10 strikeouts to lead the Panthers over the Trojans.
Amanda Montalto was 2-for-3 with a double to lead the Palo Verde offense.
Alisha Perry and Brittany Martin each went 2-for-4 for the Panthers.
• Southwest (Calif.) 8, Foothill 6 — Southwest scored five times in the top of the seventh to erase a three-run deficit and beat the Falcons.
Brandy Yamka homered for Foothill.
• Foothill 7, Mount Miguel (Calif.) 6 — The Falcons scored twice in the top of the seventh to defeat Mount Miguel.
Amanda Keven was 2-for-4 with a double and scored the winning run for Foothill. Amber Stater was 2-for-3 with a triple for the Falcons.
• Cimarron-Memorial 6, Cathedral Catholic (Calif.) 4 — Chelsea Williams homered and drove in two runs to lead the Spartans over the Dons.
Winning pitcher Jennifer Liddell went 2-for-3 with an RBI for Cimarron.
• West Hills (Calif.) 2, Cimarron-Memorial 1 — The Spartans committed three errors and fell to the Wolf Pack.
Pitcher Jennifer Liddell gave herself the lead with a run-scoring double in the first inning, but West Hills scored one in the third and one in the fourth for the victory.
Brenna Sandberg pitched a three-hitter to get the win for West Hills.
• Faith Lutheran 5, Mar Vista (Calif.) 2 — Angie Miller was 2-for-4 with a two-run homer and two runs to lead the Crusaders.
Winning pitcher Kellie Kersey was 3-for-3 with a run.
• Cathedral Catholic (Calif.) 19, Faith Lutheran 2 — The Dons had 19 hits and pounded the Crusaders in five innings.
• Hilltop (Calif.) 2, Clark 1 — A pair of passed balls led to the winning run in the top of the sixth inning.
Clark hurler Jordyn McDonald allowed just four hits and struck out 11 in the loss.
• Sylmar (Calif.) 10, Clark 0 — Crystal Hernandez pitched a two-hitter and hit a home run to lead the Spartans over the Chargers.Preps Central