Clark’s softball team scored five runs in the top of the eighth inning Tuesday to take a 5-2 victory at Durango.
The teams played to a scoreless tie through seven innings before finally breaking through in the eighth.
Elisa Dawson and Anna Jaehn each went 2-for-2 for Clark, and Dawson and Jordyn McDonald had doubles. McDonald pitched the distance, scattering six hits, for the win.
Gabby King was 4-for-4 with a double for the Trailblazers.
• Spring Valley 12, Sierra Vista 0 — At Spring Valley, Lauren Maloney was 3-for-3 with a homer and scored four runs as the Grizzlies beat the Lions in five innings.
Taylor Gilliland pitched a two-hitter and had a triple for Spring Valley, which scored nine runs in the fourth. Katie Garcia doubled and tripled.
• Bonanza 18, Bishop Gorman 6 — At Gorman, Cheyenne Wells went 2-for-4 with a triple and three RBIs, and the Bengals benefited from 11 walks to beat the Gaels in six innings.
Bonanza also was helped by eight Gorman errors. Sam Snyder pitched the distance for the Bengals, striking out 12 and allowing seven hits.
• Valley 21, Chaparral 0 — At Valley, Lorena Villamar hit a grand slam as the Vikings beat the Cowboys in five innings.
Villamar was 2-for-3 with a double, five RBIs and three runs. Mickayla Romero was 2-for-3 with a triple, four runs and two RBIs, and Vanessa Corona doubled twice.
Romero picked up the win, throwing a one-hitter with seven strikeouts and no walks.
• Eldorado 12, Desert Pines 1 — At Eldorado, Megan Jaramillo was 3-for-3 with a double, two runs and an RBI to lead the Sundevils over the Jaguars in five innings.
Jasmine Pickett pitched a three-hitter, striking out seven.
• Rancho 13, Canyon Springs 5 — At Rancho, Amerissa Villamar was 4-for-4 with two doubles and four RBIs, and Amber Marlett was 4-for-4 with two triples and three RBIs as the Rams beat the Pioneers.
Jesslyn Bley hit a home run and pitched a complete game.
Jessica Guerra was 2-for-3 for Canyon Springs.
• Pahrump Valley 10-11, Boulder City 6-3 — At Pahrump, the Trojans rallied for a sweep.
Pahrump scored nine runs on eight straight singles in the bottom of the sixth inning in the first game to erase a 4-1 deficit.
In the second game, Ashleah Barney pitched the distance and homered for Pahrump.
• Pahranagat Valley 6, Lake Mead 5 — At Alamo, Addie Canning singled in the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the seventh inning as the Panthers beat the Eagles.