Kevin James hit two free throws with seven seconds remaining Tuesday to help Mojave’s boys basketball team preserve a 59-56 home win over Cheyenne.
Darian Norris led the Rattlers with 15 points, James scored 12 and Anthony Marshall had 11 points and 11 rebounds. The Desert Shields’ Ricky Henry led all scorers with 16 points.
• Palo Verde 56, Legacy 52 — At Legacy, Moses Morgan scored 15 points and Liloa Nobriga 14 as the Panthers held on to defeat the Longhorns.
Legacy’s Walter Chappell led all scorers with 16 points.
• Cimarron-Memorial 86, Shadow Ridge 71 — At Shadow Ridge, Mike Cutright scored 27 of his 39 points in the first half as the Spartans built a 46-27 halftime lead against the Mustangs.
Dale Puckett scored 17 for Cimarron. Josh Berkley led Shadow Ridge with 23 points.
• Silverado 69, Green Valley 52 — At Green Valley, Ali Sabra scored 22 points to lift the Skyhawks over the Gators.
Jimmy McMurrin scored 19 for Silverado. Cody Aughney led Green Valley with 19 points, and Josh McCarver scored 18.
• Centennial 47, Arbor View 38 — At Centennial, Adam Young scored 12 points to help the Bulldogs defeat the Aggies.
Pierson Heath scored 12 points to lead Arbor View.
• Liberty 75, Tech 50 — At Liberty, Justin King had 24 points to help the Patriots defeat the Roadrunners.
Milos Knezevic had 16 points for Liberty. Brandon Tiffany had 12 points to lead Tech.
• Foothill 94, Del Sol 63 — At Del Sol, Gage Huff and Earl Jones each scored 13 points to lead the Falcons past the Dragons.
Del Sol’s Maurice Lawson led all scorers with 19 points.
• Coronado 71, Basic 51 — At Basic, Christian Hatch scored 21 points to lead the Cougars past the Wolves.
Josh Ross led Basic with 21 points.
• Moapa Valley 47, Virgin Valley 46 — At Overton, Skyler Laird’s shot at the buzzer was ruled a two-pointer instead of a 3, allowing the Pirates to hold on for the victory.
Max Jenkins and Dustin Maletich each had 12 points for Moapa Valley. Laird led the Bulldogs with 11 points.
• Lincoln County 76, Mountain View 59 — At Mountain View, Chris Shinkle scored 14 of his 26 points in the first quarter to spark the Lynx.
Justyn Anderson led the Saints with 14 points.
• Agassi Prep 57, Calvary Chapel 48 — At Calvary Chapel, Jakobe Whitehead and Tay Shepard each had 14 points to lead Agassi Prep.
• Faith Lutheran 60, Pahrump Valley 34 — At Faith Lutheran, Diontea Wright scored 15 points as the Crusaders rolled.
Michael Amico scored 11 for Faith Lutheran.
• Tech 49, Liberty 40 — At Tech, Mechel’la Logan had 22 points to lead the Roadrunners past the Patriots.
Jade Washington led Liberty with 12 points.
• Green Valley 62, Silverado 54 — At Green Valley, Victoria Naylor had 24 points and 10 assists to lead the Gators.
Sarah Pickus scored 23 for Green Valley. Shea Collins led Silverado with 18 points.
• Palo Verde 61, Legacy 43 — At Legacy, Mikala Pride scored 28 points and Hayley Henderson 19 to lead the Panthers past the Longhorns.
• Foothill 55, Del Sol 21 — At Del Sol, Sabrina Johnson and Brittney Bell each scored 10 points to help the Falcons to an easy win over the Dragons.
• Shadow Ridge 73, Cimarron-Memorial 45 — At Shadow Ridge, LeNette Battle had 26 points to help the Mustangs beat the Spartans.
Cheyana Slocum scored 18 points and Elisha Hensey had 15 points and 12 rebounds for Shadow Ridge. Catherine Wyre had 22 points for Cimarron.
• Basic 51, Coronado 42 — At Basic, Maya Darby scored 15 points, and Michaela Thomas had 12 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Wolves past the Cougars.
• Centennial 96, Arbor View 16 — At Centennial, the Bulldogs raced to a 32-2 first-quarter lead and led 73-6 after three quarters against the Aggies.
Alexis Byrd led Centennial with 20 points.
• Mojave 59, Cheyenne 48 — At Mojave, Chelsea Hopkins had 29 points and seven rebounds to lead the Rattlers.
Taryn Hicks led the Desert Shields with 15 points.
• Pahrump Valley 57, Faith Lutheran 35 — At Faith Lutheran, Megan Meads had 16 points to lead the Trojans.
Casey Scheller scored 12 points for Pahrump, which outscored the Crusaders 18-2 in the second quarter.