Maria Capparelli hit a two-run triple in the bottom of the sixth inning, lifting Sierra Vista’s softball team to a 6-5 victory over visiting Silverado on Thursday.
The Skyhawks had gone ahead 5-4 with four runs in the top of the inning.
Desiree Laswel was 3-for-4, scored twice and threw a scoreless seventh inning to get the save for the Lions.
• Centennial 12, Durango 3 — At Durango, Lindsay Konopelko compiled five hits and Brandy Thaw homered as the Bulldogs defeated the Trailblazers.
Lauren Lynds scattered seven hits in her complete-game victory, and Juelaine Noa had four hits for the Bulldogs.
Jaexie Balilea went 3-for-4 for Durango.
• Las Vegas 5, Foothill 3 — At Las Vegas, Jennifer Gliddon’s two-run double in the sixth put the Wildcats ahead for good.
Makrizzel Galvez’s RBI single drove in Gliddon with an insurance run.
Gliddon got the win, striking out 10 and allowing six hits.
• Green Valley 3, Cimarron-Memorial 0 — At Green Valley, Katie Stewart threw a seven-hit shutout for the Gators.
Green Valley left fielder Carly Smith ended the game with a double play, catching a fly ball and throwing out a runner trying to score from third base.
• Spring Valley 3, Arbor View 2 — At Spring Valley, Ryann Schleiker’s ground-out in the sixth inning scored Taylor Gilliland with the decisive run.
Nicole Diaz went 2-for-4 for the Aggies.
• Bonanza 3, Palo Verde 2 — At Bonanza, Aimee Doyle hit a two-run homer to help the Bengals defeat the Panthers.
Sam Snyder scattered six hits and struck out nine for the win, and Alex Teed was 2-for-2.
Palo Verde’s Amanda Montalto was 2-for-3 with a homer.
• Clark 7, Cheyenne 6 — At Cheyenne, the Chargers scored two runs on a throwing error in the top of the seventh to beat the Desert Shields.
Jordyn McDonald was 2-for-2 with an RBI and pitched 6 2/3 innings with 13 strikeouts.
Stephanie Vacca went 2-for-4 with a double, triple, two RBIs and a run for Cheyenne.
• Basic 8, Eldorado 3 — At Basic, Lacey Romo allowed three runs on six hits, struck out nine and walked none to get the win. Megan Feher was 2-for-3 with three RBIs for the Wolves.
• Valley 15, Del Sol 0 — At Del Sol, Mickayla Romero threw a two-hitter with 10 strikeouts to lead the Vikings to a five-inning victory.
Lorena Villamar had four hits to lead Valley’s offense. Romero and Lashanda Martinez each added three hits.
• Mojave 19, Chaparral 3 — At Mojave, Elvia Barazza was 2-for-3 with a double and pitched a three-hitter to spark the Rattlers’ five-inning victory.
Melissa Schueler added a home run for Mojave.
• Tech 10, Desert Pines 5 — At Tech, Jessica Teague was 3-for-3 with an RBI to lead the Roadrunners over the Jaguars.
Heaven Wright was 3-for-4 with two RBIs for Tech.
• Coronado 12, Bishop Gorman 2 — At Coronado, the Cougars broke things open with a 10-run fifth to defeat the Gaels.
Sarah Detwiler had three hits, including a home run.
• Legacy 18, Western 0 — At Western, the Longhorns’ Jessie Wilhelm went 4-for-4 with a double and an RBI and combined with two other pitchers for a five-inning no-hitter.
Kayla Murray added three hits, including two doubles, and drove in three runs for Legacy, and Briana Zamorano was 2-for-2 with a double and three RBIs.