Results are based on NBAStore.com sales from October 2015 through December 2015 and reflect a record-breaking holiday shopping season, the league announced Wednesday.
Rounding out the top five players are the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James at No. 2, followed by the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant, the New York Knicks’ Kristaps Porzingis and the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kevin Durant.
Porzingis earned a spot on the list for the first time after a solid start to his rookie year. The 7-foot-3 power forward was the fourth overall pick of the 2015 NBA draft. Through 43 games, Porzingis, a 20-year-old from Latvia, has averaged 14 points and eight rebounds per game.
The Warriors once again emerged as the top-selling team, followed by the Chicago Bulls, Cavaliers, Lakers and Knicks.
Bryant, who is retiring at the end his 20th season in the NBA, jumps three positions from the latest list in June 2015 to No. 3, while Durant and Thunder teammate Russell Westbrook each move up six spots to Nos. 5 and 7, respectively.Like Sports News on Facebook:
Top 15 most popular NBA Jerseys:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
9. James Harden, Houston Rockets
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
13. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
14. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
15. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks