Throw a better dinner party
Lights FC mascot Cash plays the electronic drums at the EZ Inflatables’ booth on Tuesday at the Baseball Winter Meetings trade show at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
1. Various Artists, “Holidays Rule,” with Rufus Wainwright, The Shins, Calexico and more.
2. Various Artists, “We Wish You a Metal Xmas and a Headbanging New Year,” with Lemmy Kilmister, Alice Cooper, Chuck Billy and others.
3. Various Artists, “Christmas on Death Row,” featuring Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg to name but a few.
4. Bright Eyes, “A Christmas Album.”
5. Various Artists, “The Motown Christmas Album.” (Jason Bracelin/Las Vegas Review-Journal)
The staff of Divine Events do party preparation in the kitchen at Divine Cafe at Springs Preserve. With nine parties the following day, this is a particularly busy time for the crew. (Heidi Knapp Rinella/Las Vegas Review-Journal)
The 28 women contestants of Miss Rodeo America compete in a fashion show at the Tropicana on Dec. 7, 2018.
Wizards and warriors are ready for the holidays at Excalibur’s Tournament of Kings Holiday Dinner Show.
A visit to the Silverton Casino Hotel is not complete without taking in the popular, and very unique, mermaid show. (Mat Luschek / Review-Journal)
Cowboys and western aficionados can buy virtually anything at Cowboy Christmas
In the Las Vegas Valley, the chances of getting a white Christmas are slim. But this year, you can have a “Knight” Christmas. A Henderson resident has a Christmas lights display that is synchronized to the entrance music for the Golden Knights. GG Misa’s Knights light show is played every 30 minutes from 5 to 10 nightly. His light show consists of two songs: Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” and the entrance music, “Le Castle Vania,” from the movie “John Wick.” The display is located at 730 Bollons Island St. (Richard Brian/Las Vegas Reivew-Journal)
Holiday Hooch At El Cortez Is Just In Time For Repeal Day And Christmas. Janna Karel/Las Vegas Review-Journal