Welcome to ’80s Week at the multiplexes.
A new version of 1987’s “RoboCop” opens Wednesday, followed by new takes on 1986’s “About Last Night” and 1981’s “Endless Love” on Friday.
With that in mind, here are five more upcoming remakes to look forward to (or not):
1) “Mr. Peabody & Sherman” March 7: “Modern Family’s” Ty Burrell voices the genius dog, who travels through time with his boy in their WABAC machine, in this animated update also featuring the voices of Stephen Colbert, Allison Janney and Mel Brooks.
2) “Godzilla” May 16: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston star opposite the 31st incarnation of the giant lizard.
3) “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” Aug. 8: Speaking of green things from your childhood, Megan Fox made nice with producer Michael Bay, who fired her from the “Transformers” movies, to star in this reimagining of the heroes in a half shell.
4) “The Equalizer” Sept. 26: Denzel Washington takes over for Edward Woodward as McCall, now a former black-ops commando, who comes out of retirement to help a young girl (Chloe Grace Moretz).
5) “Annie” Dec. 19: “Beasts of the Southern Wild” Oscar nominee Quvenzhane Wallis steps into the titular orphan’s shoes, with Jamie Foxx as the Daddy Warbucks-ish Benjamin Stacks and Cameron Diaz as Miss Hannigan.