Fireworks displays and a parade in Summerlin highlight Fourth of July events today and Wednesday.
• A display of fireworks will finish off a night of racing tonight in The Bullring at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd. North.
Races featuring NASCAR-sanctioned stock cars and USAC Midgets start at 7 p.m.
Admission is $10 (644-4444).
• The Las Vegas 51s host the Fresno Grizzlies today starting at 7:10 p.m. at Cashman Field, 850 Las Vegas Blvd. North. A "Fireworks Extravaganza" will go off at the end of the game.
Tickets are $13 general admission (798-7825).
• Fireworks as well as live music, food and activities for children are part of the eighth annual Independence Day Jubilee from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. today at James Seastrand Park, 6330 Camino Eldorado in North Las Vegas.
Admission is free (633-2650).
• The Las Vegas Philharmonic's annual "Star Spangled Spectacular" begins at 8 p.m. Wednesday with fireworks following the performance at Hills Park in Summerlin, 9002 Hillpointe Road.
Tickets are $30, $25 for children 6-12 (895-2787).
• In Henderson, fireworks will go off at 9 p.m. Wednesday at the Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S. Water St., as part of a celebration that includes live jazz, line dancing, children's activities and food and beverages. The event starts at 6 p.m.
Admission is free (267-2171).
• And in Boulder City, the 59th annual Damboree ends with fireworks at dusk Wednesday at Veterans Memorial Park, Buchanan Boulevard and Airport Road.
The event is free (294-0335).
• The 13th annual Summerlin Patriotic Parade, featuring more than 70 entries including traditional floats, dancers, musical groups, giant inflatable balloons, cars and other decorated vehicles, dignitaries and local mascots, will take place 9-11 a.m. in Summerlin.
The parade will begin at the corner of Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive in The Trails Village of Summerlin and travel south toward the Village Center Circle roundabout before heading west on Trailwood Drive and ending at the corner of Trailwood Drive and Spring Gate Lane.