The Las Vegas Review-Journal is a 167,000-circulation morning daily serving the Las Vegas valley, one of the fastest-growing areas in the nation. We are Nevada's largest newspaper and have more than 550 employees.
Jobs listed in this section are not all-inclusive, but generally represent non-entry-level positions that require higher levels of knowledge and experience.
Any job offer which may be made is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, and may, depending on the position, be subject to a background investigation. The Review-Journal is an equal opportunity employer.
Circulation Route Manager
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is seeking a high energy individual
who excels in problem solving and is not afraid to get their hands dirty!
Will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and orientating contractors
- Managing routes
- Managerial reports
- Warehouse duties
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, possess a valid Nevada driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle.
Bilingual a plus, graveyard hours and weekend work a must. Must be familiar with Excel and Word.
The ability to work well within a team environment a must. Previous work in a newspaper environment a plus.
Please put Route Manager in subject line.
Distribution Center Assistant
Looking to fill many Positions throughout the city.
Will be responsible for:
- Delivering open routes & complaints
- Assist with distribution of bundles.
- General Warehouse duties
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and possess a valid driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle.
Graveyard hours, weekend work, flexibility, and ability to work in a team environment are a must.
Please put in subject line: Distribution Center Assistant
Pre-employment drug screen required for all positions.
To apply for positions. Send resume by postal or electronic mail.
Las Vegas Review Journal
P.O. Box 70
Las Vegas, NV. 89125-0070
No Phone Calls please
Legal Advertising Representative
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is seeking a friendly, organized, detail-oriented telephone sales and customer service representative to assist law firms, government agencies, other businesses, and private party individuals with placement of legal classified advertising in our publications and online. This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position in a friendly, productive work environment.
In the role, you will:
· Handle in-bound calls and email communications regarding legal advertising.
· Maintain and grow sales from existing accounts.
· Develop and implement strategies to grow the Review-Journal’s revenue and market share in the legal advertising community through outbound marketing and telephone calling.
· Ensure accuracy, integrity of rates, and exceptional client satisfaction at all times.
· Build and sustain strong, long-term client relationships.
· Meet/exceed sales goals.
· H.S. Diploma
· 2+ years’ experience in an administrative, telemarketing, or customer service position, preferably in a legal or government setting.
· Ability to type 50+ wpm accurately required.
· Solid experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
· Previous classified advertising sales experience a plus.
What We Offer: Very Competitive Compensation Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage 401(k) Savings Plan Paid Time Off/Paid Company Holidays Employee Discount Program World-Class Training/Investment in Your Professional Development.
To apply: Email your cover letter & resume to MediaJobs@ReviewJournal.com Subject Line: Legal Advertising Rep. The Las Vegas Review-Journal is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug-free workplace and require pre-employment drug screening. http://hiring.monster.com/jpw/jobs/managejobs.aspx?link=active