Consumer Technology Association (CTA) – CES 2019 Empire Medical Training – January 2019 Training Seminar Promotional Products Association International – PPAI Expo 2019 International Surface Event 2019 Shooting, Hunting & Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show) – 2019 Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show 2019 World of Concrete 2019 Las Vegas Market – Winter 2019 Heavy Duty […]
1. CES — Consumer Technology Association
2. NAB — National Association of Broadcasters
3. MAGIC — Marketplace Spring Show
4. SHOT Show — Shooting, Hunting & Outdoor Trade Show
5. World of Concrete
6. International Builders Show
7. Las Vegas Market (winter)
8. Las Vegas Market (summer)
9. ASD Market Week
10. (tie) Mr. Olympia.
10. (tie) PMMI — Pack Expo Las Vegas
Caesars Entertainment Corp. broke ground Monday on a $375 million conference center near the Strip as its seeks to grab a larger slice of the city’s lucrative business tourism pie.
By the time the American Gaming Association’s Global Gaming Expo rolls into Las Vegas in October, college and pro football will be well underway.
Aria has completed a $170 million investment that nearly doubles its convention space capacity to 500,000 square feet as Las Vegas properties race to capture more lucrative meeting business.
MGM Resorts International will on Tuesday launch construction of a $130 million expansion of Strip convention space as it seeks to grab a larger share of the lucrative Las Vegas trade show business.