(BPT) – Have you made your list and checked it twice? Nearly all Americans have some kind of “game plan” in place when shopping for gifts during the holidays, according to a recent survey by 1010 Data. But for many, that plan might not come together until the last minute. If you’re looking to make the shopping experience faster, easier and more convenient, here are five tips to make this year’s holiday shopping game plan a winning one.
1. Get practical– It’s not always on everyone’s list, but the reality is practical doesn’t have to be boring. Guys, more than anyone else, actually appreciate practical. One gift to consider getting for the man on the list is the gift of grooming. Some of the latest tools include Wahl’s Lithium Ion Trimmer and Elite Pro Clipper. Both feature powerful motors and cover the complete grooming routine, from head to face.
2. Stay on budget – Setting a budget is easy; sticking to it is a whole different matter. Too often, the thing we really want is just too expensive. Thankfully, it’s the thought that counts – or at least it should be. If budget is an issue, consider giving thoughtful yet affordable stocking stuffers rather than bigger, more elaborate gifts.
3. Think convenience – Wouldn’t it be easier to get all your holiday shopping done in one place? Before going to five different stores or sites, start with a retailer that offers the ability to meet most, if not all, your shopping needs. You’ll save time, and perhaps even money, as many offer additional savings based on purchases over a certain amount.
4. Remember the pet – Most pet owners consider their four-legged friends to be members of the family, making them essential to the holiday shopping game plan. While it is commonplace to think of toys, the reality is that most of them get destroyed, sometimes within minutes. One gift that is great for your pet and keeps the house fresh is Wahl’s all-natural shampoos and deodorant, The line features convenient pet wipes and even a waterless shampoo, which can come in pretty handy during the cold, winter months.
5. Take time for yourself – After a long day of holiday shopping, it is essential to recharge your batteries. A warm bath followed by a soothing massage is one way to relieve tension and help alleviate aches and pains. New, at-home massage products, such as this Hot-Cold Massager, combine three treatments in one for comprehensive relief.
For more gift ideas for him, her, family and pets, check out www.wahlholidaygifts.com.