(BPT) – Finding the right gifts for your loved ones each year can be a challenge. This year’s top trends, however, will make it easy for you to pick out perfect gifts that everyone will love!
Staples Holiday Council Member and lifestyle blogger Michael Wurm of Inspired By Charm says to keep it personal. “Personalization is sure to add memorable detail to any gift. Create personalized ornaments at Staples Copy & Print or find gifts that truly speak to the recipient, whether it be through a bright metallic pattern or fun, unique gift.”
1. Wearable tech – From pedometers to fitness trackers, technology has the ability to help everyone monitor their health. The all-encompassing fitness monitor UP24 by Jawbone, which can be found at Staples, is a great choice for friends and family who are constantly changing up their fitness routines. Additionally, sophisticated smartwatches that display notifications based on where users are and what they are doing will please your loved ones who like fashionable, wearable technology.
2. Metallic hues – Gold and silver are the colors to use if you want to make an office space look professional and tasteful. You can find office accessories from Poppin to add a bit of dazzle to your loved one’s decor. Be sure also to check out the gold abstract patterns from the Cynthia Rowley Collection, which is sold exclusively at Staples. They feature bold, metallic graphics for a stunning look in any office.
3. Go-to party gifts – When it comes to hosting a party, having the right tools available not only keeps the party moving smoothly, but it also gives the host an air of sophistication. That’s why party gifts like the Bendy Wine Aerator or a wine bottle caddy are perfect for the party host on your list. And when the recipient of your gift invites you to their next party, you’ll love seeing your gift put to good use.
4. Streaming technology – It used to be entertainment rooms were filled with VHS tapes and DVDs, but with streaming technology like Google Chromecast or Amazon Fire, your loved ones can finally clear out their entertainment rooms and still watch their favorite movies on their TVs. Not only will your gift of streaming technology give them never-ending access to the movies and TV shows they love to watch, but you’ll also help them improve their home decor!
5. DIY customizable gifts – Personalizing your loved ones’ devices with customizable smartphone cases or skins for tablets and laptops is perfect for those on your shopping list who love to showcase their style and fashion. Staples has a wide selection of customizable folio carrying cases for all types of technology devices, making it easy to find the perfect gift for everyone on your holiday list.
With these top gift-giving trends, you’ll be able to quickly cross everyone off your shopping list. Then, all you’ll need to do is eagerly wait for the day when your presents are opened – just to see the appreciation on your loved one’s faces. For more holiday gift ideas following these trends, visit Staples.com.