A reason to like EITHER TEAM MAKING A FIELD GOAL IN THE FIRST QUARTER
• With both teams having good defenses, look for at least one drive to stall in the red zone and the team to opt for the sure three points.
A reason to like PITTSBURGH’s HEATH MILLER MAKING OVER 3½ RECEPTIONS
• QB Ben Roethlisberger will be relying on Miller to get him out of some trouble against the Packers’ furious pass rush.
A reason to like PACKERS QB AARON RODGERS HAVING MORE THAN 34½ PASS ATTEMPTS
• The Packers, unless they get a big lead, will probably not even attempt to establish a ground game against the Steelers.
A reason to like PACKERS QB AARON RODGERS HAVING MORE THAN 274½ PASSING YARDS
• Pretty much all of the offense that the Packers generate is likely to come from Rodgers.
A reason to like STEELERS RUNNING BACK ISAAC REDMAN HAVING MORE THAN 3½ RUSHING ATTEMPTS
• In short-yardage situations, Redman should get more than three carries.
CONFERENCE FINALS: 2-0