|In Super 7 1/2, the 8's, 9's, and 10's are removed from the deck of cards, creating a 40 card deck.|
- The game is dealt out of a shoe using 8 of these adjusted decks.
- All face cards count as 1/2 a point.
- Ace (1) through 7 count as face value.
- To reach as close to 7 1/2 without busting.
- Player and the dealer are each dealt one card face up.
- The player chooses to Hit or Stand.
- The player may continue to hit until his card values total 8 or more in which case he BUSTS.
- Dealer must hit 4 1/2, stand on a five.
- Ties are a push.
THE BONUS BET
- For an additional $1.00 side bet, the players may win the following Jackpot.
- All Jackpots are paid on the first sequential cards dealt. The dealer collects the $1.00 up front.