AAA 400 Drive for Autism, Dover International Speedway, Dover, Del.
10 a.m. Sunday. TV: FS1. Radio: KRLV-AM (1340)
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1* Practice 2 Practice 3 2016 Bristol**
1. Jimmie Johnson 7-2 21st 12th 13th 23rd
10-time winner, including three of past five events. Track record 2,999 laps led in 28 starts.
2. Kevin Harvick 6-1 1st 10th 2nd 7th
Finished second last spring and won for first time at fall leading 355 laps — using same car.
3. Kyle Busch 6-1 3rd 5th 3rd 38th
Two-time winner with 10 top 5s in 22 starts. Won three of past six races on schedule.
4. Carl Edwards 10-1 4th 3rd 11th 1st
2007 winner with 10.8 average finish in 23 starts. Bristol win makes him strong contender.
5. Matt Kenseth 10-1 10th 19th 8th 36th
Two-time winner with 13.3 average finish. Had first top 5 of season last week at Kansas.
6. Denny Hamlin 15-1 6th 2nd 1st 20th
Career-best fourth on two occasions looked strong in final two practices on longer runs.
7. Brad Keselowski 12-1 14th 13th 14th 18th
2012 winner with 13.3 average finish in 12 starts he drove last non-Chevy to win on track.
8. Kurt Busch 12-1 9th 5th 4th 3rd
2011 winner with 18.5 average finish best 10-consecutive lap average during Practice 2.
9. Martin Truex Jr. 15-1 7th 7th 7th 14th
Site of his first career Cup win in 2007 seventh or better in five of past eight on home track.
10. Kyle Larson 30-1 23rd 6th 12th 35th
One of his better tracks with 7.25 average finish in four starts career-best third last spring.
* Qualifying was canceled because of rain, and start position set by times from Friday’s first practice session. **
Results from the April 17 race at Bristol, a good comparison to Dover concrete despite being only a half-mile in distance.
Odds courtesy of the Westgate.
Micah Roberts, a former Las Vegas sports book director, has been setting NASCAR odds since 1994. Follow him on Twitter @MicahRoberts7