Where do I wish my family would take me for Mother’s Day?
Well, there are lots of choices, but here are my Top 5 (in alphabetical order) from this year’s list of specials:
- Bistro 57 at Aliante Hotel + Casino, for the shrimp ravioli in Champagne cream sauce with rose petal garnish.
- Divine Cafe at the Springs Preserve, for a view of nature so unmatched that we don’t much care about the food — which is great, by the way.
- Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace, for an extremely rare brunch that promises to match the quality of its dinners.
- La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway at Wynn Las Vegas, for the New York-style egg sandwich pictured here.
- Trevi at The Forum Shops at Caesars, for vanilla gelato with fresh raspberries.
Looking for something a little different? Check out the map below for additional dining options around town.
Have a favorite place for Mother’s Day? Leave them in the comments below.
Contact reporter Heidi Knapp Rinella at Hrinella@reviewjournal.com. Find more of her stories at bestoflasvegas.com and follow @HKRinella on Twitter.
More of the Best of Las Vegas