• Who: Kim Martin of southwest Las Vegas
• Location: Town Square
• Handbag: Christian Dior satchel bag
• Are handbags status symbols? (Shrugs shoulders) I’m just a Dior whore.
• What does this bag say about you? That I love Christian Dior. It’s the only bag I carry. I have three.
• If someone found your bag and looked inside, what would they think? Right now they wouldn’t be that impressed. Usually they’d think that I lived on the side of the street out of my purse, there’s so much stuff in it.
• What’s the most important item in your bag and why? Everything’s important. I have, like, 20 credit cards, my license, my phone, which is my life.
• What’s the strangest item you’ve carried in your bag and why? Probably a bottle of alcohol so I could just drink out of it.
• Tell us about the first handbag you remember buying. I remember my parents bought me a Coach when I was 15. I thought I was the coolest thing in the world. I would put my backpack in my locker and carry my purse around school. I’d hold my books in my arms.
• Knockoffs: Love ’em or hate ’em? I would never EVER wear a knockoff. I think they’re disgusting because they degrade people that actually want a nice purse when you have people carrying around the hideous version.
• What’s in your bag?
1. Stella McCartney perfume vial, 2. Chanel lip gloss, 3. Canon digital camera, 4. Herve Leger hand lotion, 5. Rosebud salve,
6. Trident Xtra Care gum