Pierce Belaustegui went 3-for-4 with a home run Friday to lead Silverado’s baseball team to a 14-4 home victory over Del Sol in six innings.
Chase Bradford and Adam Koglin each went 3-for-4 with a double to help the Skyhawks, who pulled away with five runs in the third inning. Teammates Mike McDade and Jordan Keegan added two-run home runs.
Matt Burge had a solo homer in the sixth inning for the Dragons.
• Basic 8, Liberty 3 — At Liberty, Brett Wellman was 4-for-4 with an RBI and a run to help the Wolves defeat the Patriots.
Nick Feher was 2-for-4 with two RBIs and also went the distance to pick up the pitching win. He struck out nine.
• Green Valley 18, Coronado 8 — At Green Valley, Eric Stewart was 2-for-2 with a grand slam and five RBIs to help the Gators to the five-inning victory.
Kyle Konicek went 2-for-4 with four RBIs and Kevin Stethem was 3-for-4 with three RBIs for Green Valley, which scored 15 runs in the third inning.
Jake Wagner homered for the Cougars, and teammate Jake Whiteaker had two doubles.
• Palo Verde 11, Cheyenne 4 — At Palo Verde, Alex Bonczyk went 4-for-4 with three doubles and three RBIs to lead the Panthers past the Desert Shields.
Jordan Worley went 3-for-4 with four RBIs to help Palo Verde, which led 5-0 after two innings.
• Arbor View 7, Shadow Ridge 5 — At Shadow Ridge, the Aggies rallied for two runs in the top of the seventh to defeat the Mustangs.
Craig Colletti was 2-for-3 with three RBIs for Arbor View. Michael Blazek went the distance, striking out nine, to get the win.
Jeremy Kandt doubled twice for Shadow Ridge.
• Rancho 18, Clark 5 — At Clark, Abel Tuinei went 3-for-3 with a home run, a double and four RBIs to help the Rams defeat the Chargers in five innings.
James Crockett added a three-run blast that triggered a seven-run fourth inning for Rancho.
• Cimarron-Memorial 21, Mojave 0 — At Mojave, Bradley Oswald went 2-for-2 with four RBIs as the Spartans routed the Rattlers in five innings.
Aaron Hernandez added a home run and three RBIs, and Travis Feiner and Taylor Doyle each supplied two RBIs for Cimarron.
• Foothill 9, Vo-Tech 4 — At Vo-Tech, Kris Soto had three doubles and Jordan Stewart had a double, a home run and two RBIs to lead the Falcons over the Roadrunners.
Jason Sirak added two hits and three stolen bases for Foothill, and winning pitcher Kelly Braver allowed two hits and one earned run in 6 2/3 innings.
• Faith Lutheran 13-8, Virgin Valley 12-5 — At Faith Lutheran, the Crusaders rallied for six runs in the bottom of the eighth in the first game on the way to a doubleheader sweep.
Christian Lopez led off the bottom of the eighth with a walk. He later hit a two-run single with two outs to win it.
Terry Unruh and Michael Foley each went 2-for-3 to lead Faith Lutheran in the second game.
• Mountain View 18-14, Lake Mead 11-7 — At River Mountain Park, the Saints swept the doubleheader from the Eagles.
Craig Sacra had three hits, including a home run, and four RBIs in the first game. Brandon Carr also homered and drove in two runs for the Saints.
In the second game, Mountain View stranded 14 runners but was helped by 12 walks and five hit batters.Preps Central