• Name: Kim Wagner
• Occupation: Anchor for "Wake up With the Wagners" on News 3 Today
• Occasion: At work
• What kind of handbag? Chloe Bay Bag.
• How much did it cost? Enough to get me in trouble with my husband!
• Where did you get it? Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show mall.
• Tell us about the first handbag you ever bought. A plum Liz Claiborne bag. I remember it well because I was devastated when I left it in a restaurant.
• Why did you choose this handbag today? It’s the one I’m using right now. It’s part briefcase, part diaper bag, basically a bottomless pit. I call it my Mary Poppins bag.
• How many handbags do you own? Too many to count.
• What’s the most you ever paid for a handbag? Fortunately, they’re always on my wish list, so my mom and husband have been ultra-indulgent with this passion. They’re the best gift givers!
• Image is … dependent on the setting. For instance, if you catch me at the park with my daughter, it’s a sneakers, sunscreen and sweats image. On date night, it’s skinny jeans, high heels and huge hoops. And from 5 to 7 in the morning, hopefully it’s a serious newswoman image. And when I look in the mirror, my image is shocking. I see a 34-year-old woman, but I still feel like that 13 year-old girl who just lost her purse.
• What’s in your handbag?
Clockwise from top:
1. Xonex notebook with Eiffel Tower on it. It goes everywhere with me. Whenever I’m inspired, I pull it out and jot down ideas for the morning show.
2. Sebastian hairspray, of course! Our Chief Meteorologist John Fredericks gave me six big bottles over the summer, so I haven’t had to buy any in almost nine months.
3. Photograph of my husband and daughter, also known as my pick-me-up picture. When I’m feeling down, all I have to do is look at the pure joy on the faces of those I love the most and it turns my frown upside down in an instant.
4. My Louis Vuitton Daytimer. It was my first big splurge when I moved to town eight years ago. It’s my guide to where I need to be and at what time. These days, if I don’t write it down, I won’t remember.
5. Fendi sunglasses. They’re so big they cover half my face! I’m able to run errands without makeup on, plus they bring out my inner Elvis/Nicole Richie.
6. My makeup bag. It’s a needlepoint bag my aunt gave me in high school and a million washes later it’s still my favorite.