• Fashion Fete: In celebration of Beyoncé’s “I am … Yours” performances at the Encore Theater today through Sunday, the Encore Esplanade will host a Fierce Fashion Affair from 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday. The event will feature a special appearance by Tina Knowles. Collections from the House of Dereon will be modeled on The Esplanade near Ensemble. Complimentary champagne will be served and exclusive window displays featuring some of Beyoncé’s most famous looks have been created around the property.
• Shoe In: Daniel Silver and Steven Cox of Duckie Brown have collaborated with Florsheim for a range of men’s footwear for Fall ’09. Mixing the traditional styles of the Florsheim archives such as The Brogue, The Laceless Wingtip, and The Patriot Boot with the distinctly bold color palette of Duckie Brown, the collection is truly for the man who cares; a bridge between the classic and the contemporary. To celebrate the launch of Florsheim by Duckie Brown, SCOOP NYC will host an in-store VIP shopping event at their Las Vegas location in conjunction with the WSA trade show at the Forum Shops at Caesars today from 7-10 p.m. with beverages provided by Pabst Blue Ribbon
• Chic Shades: With every pair of Brighton sunglasses purchased between now and Aug. 9, you’ll receive a free Brighton case valued at $25. Limit one per customer.
• Eyes Have It: Vision Source’s North Las Vegas location (3335 W. Craig Road, Suite A) presents its Fall Fashion Eyewear Show featuring iconic fashion brand Coach on Aug. 8. The event will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and includes a special preview of Coach’s entire fall collection of frames and sunglasses. Coach’s fashion eyewear specialists will be available to fit attendees with the frames and/or sunglasses that are best suited for their lifestyle. The event is free and open to the public and includes special pricing.
• Flip Fetish: Flip Flop Shop, the nation’s first retail chain to focus on flip-flops, has opened at Mandalay Place. The store encourages consumers to “free their toes,” offering the hottest brands of flip-flops and sandals. The store’s atmosphere also promotes a laid-back lifestyle concept with cork flooring and beach-inspired coconut oil-scented aromas. Call 632-6072 for more information.
• Fashion Fantasy: Little Black Dress Wines has teamed up with online fashion retailer Zappos.com and custom closet organizer Easy Track to help make one lucky woman’s dream come true with the launch of its first ever “Dream Closet Makeover” sweepstakes. Through Nov. 30, consumers can enter the “Dream Closet Makeover” sweepstakes via the Little Black Dress Wines Web site, littleblackdresswines.com. One person will win a professional closet redo, courtesy of Easy Track. Then, Zappos.com will step in to fill the space with $10,000 worth of clothes and accessories.
• Salon Savings: Roni Josef International Salon & Spa, a full-service salon and spa with three locations in Southern Nevada, is now offering half-price Happy Hour specials on all spa and salon services and select products from noon to 4 p.m. every Tuesday and Wednesday. Stop by any of the three locations and enjoy a midday manicure, relaxing facial, an aromatherapy massage and much more for half the regular price. For more information, visit ronijosefsalon.com.