Electrical fire damages Henderson home, displaces resident

An electrical fire caused $105,000 in structural and content damage to a Henderson home and displaced a resident Monday afternoon.

The fire started in the attic over the one-story home’s garage, the Henderson Fire Department said. The Fire Department determined the fire in the 400 block of Glasgow Street, near East Warm Springs and North Racetrack roads, was accidental.

The initial call came about 4:20 p.m. from a neighbor who noticed smoke coming from the home. Crews attacked the fire and contained it to the attic.

Nobody was home at the time of the fire, and no crew members were hurt.

Contact Mike Shoro at mshoro@reviewjournal.com. Follow @mikeshoro on Twitter.

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
ad-315×600
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like