Man suffers severe burns in Palazzo kitchen fire

A kitchen fire at a Palazzo restaurant left a man with first- and second-degree burns Friday morning, the Clark County Fire Department said.

The call from the Grand Lux Cafe inside the Palazzo, 3325 Las Vegas Blvd. South, came in at 8:24 a.m. A faulty gas line caused flames to burst out of a stove, the fire department said.

A man, who suffered burns to his face, arms and hands, was taken to University Medical Center, fire officials said.

A fire department spokesman said the restaurant’s fire extingushing system automatically shut down the gas line.

Contact Ricardo Torres at rtorres@reviewjournal.com and 702-383-0381. Find him on Twitter: @rickytwrites.

ad-high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
News Headlines
ad-infeed_1
ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like