Toyota Owners 400, Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, Virginia
10 a.m. today (KVVU-5)
Rating, Driver Odds Practice 1 Practice 2 Phoenix 2016* Richmond 2015**
1. Kevin Harvick 6-1 1st 4th 1st 14th
Three-time winner in 30 starts with a 10.8 average finish using sixth-place Atlanta chassis.
2. Kyle Busch 9-2 9th 3rd 4th 2nd
Series-best four-time winner 14 top-five finishes in 21 starts for 7.1 average finish.
3. Denny Hamlin 6-1 5th 11th 3rd 6th
Native Virginian, two-time winner and series leading 1,404 laps led in 19 starts. Home track.
4. Jimmie Johnson 7-1 3rd 1st 11th 9th
Three-time winner, the last in 2009. Best 10-consecutive lap average speeds in final practice.
5. Carl Edwards 8-1 4th 5th 2nd 11th
2013 winner with 14th-place average finish in 23 starts lost by 0.01 seconds at Phoenix.
6. Matt Kenseth 8-1 13th 6th 7th 1st
Two-time winner, including last fall leading 352 of 400 laps. Team struggling, but he’s fast.
7. Martin Truex Jr. 25-1 22nd 7th 14th 32nd
One top five in 20 starts (2008), but had best 30-consecutive lap average in final practice.
8. Joey Logano 7-1 2nd 10th 18th 3rd
2014 winner with 13.7 average finish in 14 starts sixth or better in past four starts.
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 20-1 17th 16th 5th 5th
Three-time winner with 13.2 average finish finished second in past two races on schedule.
10. Kurt Busch 18-1 7th 12th 6th 15th
Two-time winner, including last spring — led 291 laps. Using sixth-place Phoenix chassis.
Note: Rain canceled qualifying, so starting lineup set by Practice 1 speeds.
* Results from March 13 Good Sam 500 at Phoenix International Raceway, a flat one-mile layout that runs similar to Richmond.
** Results from Sept. 12 Richmond race, the last Cup race on the three-quarters-mile track.
Odds courtesy of the Westgate.
Micah Roberts, a former Las Vegas sports book director, has been setting NASCAR odds since 1994. Follow him on Twitter @MicahRoberts7