The Review-Journal’s Matt Youmans, Las Vegas handicapper Kelly Stewart and Golden Nugget sports book director Tony Miller preview the Bengals’ season in the 18th of a series of 32 NFL team videos:
- Cincinnati was a surprise team last season en route to a 12-4 record and the AFC North title. But the Bengals’ late meltdown in a playoff loss to Pittsburgh was no surprise.
- Are the Bengals, No. 2 in the league in scoring defense at 17.4 points per game, still fielding a dominant defense?
- Andy Dalton passed for 25 touchdowns with seven interceptions last season. A.J. Green had 10 touchdown receptions. The running backs are talented. How good is this offense?
- Are the Bengals destined for double-digit wins again or set to take a step back in the division?
- Over or Under 9½ regular-season wins?
Check out the video above.