The Review-Journal’s Matt Youmans, Las Vegas radio host Bernie Fratto and Sunset Station sports book director Chuck Esposito preview the Packers’ season in the 12th of a series of 32 NFL team videos:
- The Packers were the biggest losers of the 2015 preseason because of a season-ending knee injury to wide receiver Jordy Nelson. He’s back, but is he fully healthy and ready to revive the offense?
- Eddie Lacy was a bust last year. The running back looks leaner and motivated to lead Green Bay’s ground attack.
- Aaron Rodgers is clearly the best quarterback in the NFC North. But he needs more support from Lacy, Nelson and his offensive line.
- Green Bay is the division favorite at 2-3 odds. What could stop the Packers, who face a soft schedule, from winning 11 or more games?
- Over or Under 11 regular-season wins?
Check out the video above.