The Review-Journal’s Matt Youmans, Las Vegas handicapper Kelly Stewart and Golden Nugget sports book director Tony Miller preview the Chiefs’ season in the ninth of a series of 32 NFL team videos:
- The Chiefs are off an incredible turnaround season in which they started 1-5 before reeling off a 10-game win streak.
- With linebacker Justin Houston and running back Jamaal Charles returning from knee injuries, and with safety Eric Berry unsigned, Kansas City faces three major questions.
- Alex Smith is a conservative quarterback, but that approach works for Kansas City, which wins with a defense that ranked No. 3 in scoring at 17.9 points per game last year.
- Can the Chiefs overtake the Broncos and hold off the rising Raiders in the AFC West?
- Over or Under 9½ regular-season wins?
Check out the video above.