A man was hospitalized early Monday morning after accidentally setting himself on fire in the central valley.
The man was “extremely intoxicated” when he caught fire about 2:40 a.m. near Rancho Drive and Washington Avenue, according to Metropolitan Police Department Lt. David Gordon.
The man told police he was smoking a cigarette before he realized he was on fire, Gordon said. His injuries were not life-threatening.
Contact Max Michor at 702-383-0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow @MaxMichor on Twitter.Rancho Drive and Washington Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada