The Review-Journal’s Matt Youmans is joined by Aaron Kessler and Tony Miller of the Golden Nugget sports book to preview the Patriots’ season in the 31st of a series of 32 NFL team videos:
- How many games will the Patriots win while quarterback Tom Brady serves his four-game suspension? Jimmy Garoppolo, ready or not, opens the season as the starter.
- Brady and coach Bill Belichick are shooting for a fifth Super Bowl title. At age 39, and off a season in which he passed for 36 touchdowns, Brady is showing no signs of decline.
- New England has won the AFC East seven years in a row. What are the chances Buffalo, Miami or the New York Jets end the Patriots’ run of dominance?
- The Patriots are 6-point road underdogs against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday night. Who believes in Garoppolo enough to take the points?
- Over or Under 10½ regular-season wins?
Check out the video above.