A judge on Monday denied bail for a 25-year-old man charged with shooting two people on the Strip, killing one.
A 33-year-old man appeared before a judge Wednesday after being charged with punching and killing a tourist on the Las Vegas Strip.
Julius Trotter, 31, was indicted Thursday on two counts of murder, two counts of robbery and one count of burglary in connection with the June 1 killings of 38-year-old Sang Boi Nghia and 30-year-old Khuong Ba Le Nguyen, who were part of a tour group visiting Las Vegas.
Families of victims and survivors of the mass shooting on the Las Vegas Strip appeared for a press conference Monday morning in California.
A man was caught with multiple weapons inside a Mandalay Bay hotel room nearly three years before the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip, a case that could have implications for civil litigation against the hotel.
The Metropolitan Police Department may not have a record of all officers who responded to the Oct. 1 shooting, the department’s lawyers said at a Tuesday court hearing.
A Clark County judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit that the widow of an Oct. 1 victim filed against the Las Vegas Review-Journal over the release of her husband’s autopsy report.
Arizona resident Douglas Haig, whose name had not been previously released, said he sold ammunition to gunman Stephen Paddock but did not know him.
Within hours of the Las Vegas massacre that left 58 people dead, the gunman’s girlfriend had deleted her Facebook account, according to search warrants unsealed Friday.
Search warrant records obtained Tuesday by the Las Vegas Review-Journal offer a peek into the massive investigation that ensued in the first few hours and days after the Oct. 1 massacre.